The key to ending sexism/misogyny is stopping women from being sexists and misogynists and ends when women stop tolerating it at all levels.
When women unite, this world will be a better place but again that key is women! As long as the authorities can, keep women and children in a position of powerlessness, fear, and servitude by keeping them fighting each other – they win.
We are still the majority! Rise MAJORITY rise!
“So my real Labor Day wish is that we women stop finding things to divide us, stop letting others divide us using artificial devices to pit us against each other, and use our strength in numbers to come together and find solutions. Once we have found some answers, we need to act TOGETHER to get things done and not count on other people to do it for us. We have all of the brainpower, creativity, and common goals we need. We are lucky enough to live in a country that affords us the freedom to act. We just need to find the will to break away from old ways of thinking and make our world what we want it to be. ” Cynthia Ruccia 9/5/11
There is an insidious liberal movement to turn women into the minority right here in the USA as it is in the rest of the world. Our courts are male dominated and favored toward the males, DV is up, and women are murdered nearly five a day. Children are taken from their mothers and given to their abusive and sexually abusive fathers. Mothers are tossed into the streets and forced to pay alimony and child support without means to do so – thrown in jail then sexually abused by officers. Children are trafficked by their own fathers or photographed and pics sold as Kidde porn. Male dominated countries are buying trafficked female teen salves for sex:
The world is becoming unbalanced. In pockets across the globe, women are giving birth to too many boys. In China, the sex ratio is 121 boys to 100 girls. In India, it’s 112-to-100. Sex selection also is a force in the Balkans, Armenia and Georgia. In her eye-opening book, “Unnatural Selection: Choosing Boys Over Girls, and the Consequences of a World Full of Men,” journalist Mara Hvistendahl estimates that ultrasound and abortion have “claimed over 160 million potential women and girls — in Asia alone.” That is more than the entire female population of the United States.
Just look at the 2011 demographics and you can see the shift in the numbers in the younger generation as a result of killing the female unborn in countries where women are devalued. American women have targeted for years, women are liberated free to abort their children, (52% female) free to be sexualized and objectified, but clearly not elevated to serve in the highest levels of office.
According to Cynthia Ruccia at WW2 We have never had a female president. Her readers and ours are predominately Independents, some who fled the emocratic party after Hillary Clinton, America’s best hope for a female president, was deprived by the Democrat Party in favor of MAKING HISTORY BY INSTALLING a BLACK MAN INSTEAD. A women with her competence would have been even more historic it turns out!
- The United States ranks #70 in the world in female representation in government
- Women make 75 cents on the man’s dollar
- Only 2.7% of CEO’s of Fortune 1000 companies are women
- Only 20% of Board positions are held by women, a number that has declined from a high of 24%
- 38% of companies in the U.S. have NO women in senior management
- Only 6 state governors are women
- Women hold approximately 24% of state legislative positions
Meanwhile Conservative women have proven American women can both reproduce, thus maintaining the majority in the US and be professional
women outside the home. Clearly, it is the Conservative women now running for
the highest offices. Female Republican candidates’ biggest problem is liberal
women who cannot cope with women who CAN do it all and are not whining about it!
Good old boys club and media continues to violate women because they can– and it affects all women. It affected Gerry and Hillary before it affected Sarah and Michelle. Wake up ladies. The key to ending sexism/misogyny is to stop tolerating it from each other as well as from media and the government.
If you could fit the entire population of the world into a village consisting of 100 people maintaining the proportions of all the people living on Earth today, that village would consist of only one clear majority and that would be of women. That majority is beginning to disapear. No matter what color, race, national origin, religion or corner of the villiage we inhabbit the one thing that is absolutely true is that as women we are still a majority voice and in the US we still have the right to speak up and fight for equal rights and demand representation. Let’s do this before we no longer have that option.
- 57 Asians
- 21 Europeans
- 14 Americans (North, Central and South)
- 8 Africans
- 52 Women
- 48 Men
- 30 Caucasian 70 Non Caucasian
- 30 Christian 70 Non-Christian
- 89 Heterosexuals 11 Non heterosexuals
- 0-14 years: 26.3% (male 944,987,919/female 884,268,378)
- 15-64 years: 65.9% (male 2,234,860,865/female 2,187,838,153)
- 65 years and over: 7.9% (male 227,164,176/female 289,048,221) (2011 est.)
- total: 28.4 years
- male: 27.7 years
- female: 29 years (2009 est.)
Population growth rate
- 1.092% (2011 est.)
- 19.15 births/1,000 population (2011 est.)
8.12 deaths/1,000 population (July 2011 est.)
- urban population: 50.5% of total population (2010)
- rate of urbanization: 1.85% annual rate of change (2010-15 est.)
- ten largest urban agglomerations: Tokyo (Japan) – 36,669,000; Delhi (India) – 22,157,000; Sao
- Paulo (Brazil) – 20,262,000; Mumbai (India) – 20,041,000; Mexico City (Mexico) – 19,460,000;
- New York-Newark (US) – 19,425,000; Shanghai (China) – 6,575,000; Kolkata (India) – 15,552,000;
- Dhaka (Bangladesh) – 14,648,000; Karachi (Pakistan) – 13,125,000 (2009)
- at birth: 1.07 male(s)/female
- under 15 years: 1.07 male(s)/female
- 15-64 years: 1.02 male(s)/female
- 65 years and over: 0.79 male(s)/female
- total population: 1.01 male(s)/female (2011 est.)